Who is TMAN?
Founded in mid of 2013 with initial focus on setting up first REIT in Thailand, the company is now actively setting up the first industrial REIT with commercial asset types of Warehouses and Factories in several strategic locations for logistically suitable for both Thailand and AEC countries.
TMAN is run by experienced professional management team under SEC license with good corporate governance including work procedure, check & balance, monitoring and control in order to enhance potential return to REIT unit holders.
Role & Responsibility
- REIT Manager’s main role and responsibility is to manage assets and liabilities of the Trust for the best benefit of unit holders.
- REIT Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with the SEC regulations, Trust Deed, and all other relevant legislations and laws in which REIT may be involved.
- REIT Manager must ensure in-place control and/or prevention for any potential conflict-of-interest.
- REIT Manager cannot hold more than 5% ownership in Trustee’s entity, or vice versa.
What is REIT?
- Real Estate Investment Trust “REIT” is one of the investment alternatives for investors to receive consistent regular income and potential capital gain from the acquisition, holding, management or disposal of consistence income generating real estate assets.
- REIT is formed as a trust to raise fund from selling of units in REIT and taking such proceed of fund to invest in real estate of which main focus is to provide dividend returns to unit holders from rental income of the real estate.